We’ve teamed up with Allianz Insurance plc to provide what we believe to be the best swimming club insurance policy in the UK, specially designed to provide swimming clubs with insurance tailored to their specific needs and size of club. Allianz is one of the largest insurers in the UK with more than 100 years of experience.
Our public and products liability cover extends to include the following as standard:
- claims made by one of your members against another member
- claims made against you for bodily injury or damage to third party property
- claims against your directors, partners or trustees while acting in a personal capacity outside of the United Kingdom
- claims against you for liability arising from your breach of the 1998 Data protection Act.
Our employers’ liability cover extends to include the following as standard:
- claims against you for your legal liability for bodily injury to your employees.
This cover includes:
- claims made against you for negligence, breach of duty or care, breach of confidence or misuse of any information by you
- claims made against you for defamation or an infringement of intellectual property rights.
Management & Trustee Liability
- any wrongful act, error or omission committed by a trustee, committee member, volunteer, director or officer including breach of duty, breach of trust, negligence and defamation.
- Company Entity cover included
Legal Expenses Insurance
This is important cover and covers:
- your legal defence costs in respect of employment disputes and awards, property protection, bodily injury and tax protection.
Business Interruption (optional)
Sometimes things can affect your club or school outside of your control. This aspect refers to:
If your normal swimming pool is closed as a result of damage caused by an insured peril this covers your loss of income for the closure period
Also provides cover for your loss of income as a result of not being able to use your normal swimming pool as a result of pool plant breakdown
Property Insurance (optional)
This section of the policy provides cover for damage to, or loss of business equipment and stock anywhere in the geographical limits.
Personal Accident (optional)
Accidents happen and people can get hurt. This key cover includes:
- capital benefit following death, loss of limb, loss of sight, loss of hearing or loss of speech or permanent total disablement.
- temporary total disablement cover up to £500 per week
- operative whilst taking part in organised swimming training, grading assessments and competitions arranged by the insured.
This is an optional cover available as part of the swimming schools and swimming clubs policy which covers for claims made against you for alleged abuse, assault, harassment, mistreatment or maltreatment.
Internet & Email (optional)
Many clubs operate a website and use email to communicate with their members. This cover includes:
- claims made against you for defamation or infringement of intellectual property rights resulting from the content on your website or emails
- claims made against you for your misuse or unauthorised collection of data which you obtained through your website or store electronically
- cover for costs and expenses to repair your website following damage by a hacker.
Buildings contents and pool plant machinery (optional)
This section covers
- loss of or damage to swimming pool buildings, contents and pool plant machinery owned by you for use in connection with your business.
- engineering breakdown cover available for your plant and machinery
Individual Swimming Instructor Personal Accident
This policy can be bought as a seperate stand alone policy for individual swimming instructors. Cover:
- Worldwide 24 hour cover
- Capital benefit following death, loss of limb, loss of sight, loss of hearing or loss of speech or permanent total disablement.
- Temporary Total Disablement up to £500 per week. Maximum indemnity period 104 weeks.
We continue to handle all post (incoming and outgoing), and paper-based documents such as cheques,… Read
On the 18th May 2020, the Financial Conduct Authority introduced new measures for insurance… Read
Swimsure are currently providing insurance for over 800 swim schools in the United Kingdom… Read
One of the best things about swimming are the massive fitness benefits you gain from regularly… Read